McGrath Consulting is a full service stormwater consultant. We provide document preparation, program assessment, and inspection services for contractors, developers, public agencies and municipalities. Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP) will be prepared by a certified QSD and drafted to meet the requirements of California Construction General Permit.
McGrath Consulting is experienced in all facets pertaining to the development of the Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP), Water Pollution Control Programs (WPCP), and will provide assistance with obtaining Erosion Control Plans. We evaluate each individual project and select Best Management Practices (BMP) based on the risk associated with pollution from site specific construction activity.
• SWPPP and WPCP implementation
• Site monitoring and inspections
• Qualified SWPPP Developer (QSD) services
• Qualified SWPPP Practitioner (QSP) services
• Water Pollution Control Manager (WPCM) services
• Stormwater sampling and analysis
• Clean Water Act (Sect. 401) Water Quality Certification inspections, sampling analysis
• SMARTS notice of intent (NOI), notice of termination (NOT) and annual reporting
• Assistance with Construction General Permit Registration Documents (PRDs)
• Assistance with dewatering plans
McGrath Consulting will develop your site specific Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP) and/or Water Pollution Control Plans (WPCP). In addition we will train your pollution prevention team for compliance and implementation of all up to date industry methods, BMP and monitoring procedures in accordance with the regulations set forth by the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES).