McGrath Consulting provides industrial stormwater compliance services. We recognize the challenges facing industrial and commercial businesses as they are forced to comply with new stormwater pollution regulations. We will provide a free site evaluation to assist you in determining the best strategy to reduce your company’s exposure to non-compliance fines and third party litigation.
• Training and Developing Strategies for the New Industrial Permit (Effective July 2015)
• Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP) and Monitoring
• Plan Preparation and Updates
• Storm Water Annual Reports
• Data Evaluation and Strategy Development
• Qualified Industrial Storm Water Practitioner (QISP) Services
• No Exposure Certification (NEC)
• Assistance with Notice of Non Applicability (NONA)
• Notice of Intent (NOI) Preparation
• Storm Water Multiple Application and Report Tracking System (SMARTS) Reporting
• Violation Resolution
Both public and private entities are subject to regulatory fines if they are not in compliance with the required Stormwater Management Programs, Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP), Erosion Control Plans, and TMDL Implementation Plans. We help facilities assess their compliance status with applicable NPDES stormwater regulations, and will recommend what action must be taken to comply.
McGrath Consulting offers a FREE on-site evaluation of your facility and will review your current Stormwater Program and work to develop your site specific Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP). Our certified technicians shall identify all current pollutant sources and recommend specific BMP for reducing any potential pollutants. In addition we will train your pollution prevention team for compliance and implementation of all up to date industry methods, BMP and monitoring procedures in accordance with the regulations set forth by the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES).